About Neural Reset Therapy®
Neural Reset Therapy® (NRT) is an advanced form of bodywork that works directly with the nervous system to relieve pain and discomfort --quickly, naturally and comfortably.
Muscle movement, including tension, is controlled by your nervous system.
During trauma, whether it is from an injury or strain from ongoing stress, your nervous system sends signals to your muscles that keep them tense.
Proper application of NRT resets to the nervous system, interrupts those signals allowing your muscle to release the excessive tension. With that release, the knots, pain, and tightness are gone. Joint mobility and posture will improve.
During each NRT session the therapist checks each area of your body to locate any painful or tight places. Then resets are performed for any dysfunctional muscles. The resets allow the muscles to return to a healthy state.
NRT Quick Facts:
- NRT is done fully clothed
- No lotions or creams are involved
- No deep pressure is required
- There is no massaging of the muscles
- There is no stretching
- There are no joint adjustments
- No needles, drugs, or natural substances are applied
- No face down positions are needed
- Often the muscle can be reset by working on the opposite side of the body
Who can benefit from NRT?
Commonly these conditions have been seen to improve greatly or disappear completely with NRT treatment:
- Neck & back pain
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches (especially migraines)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- TMJ syndrome
- Tennis and golf elbow
- Pain from unknown causes
- Pain persisting long after a trauma, including post-surgical pain, rotator cuff injury, and sciatica-like pain.
- General tension from PTSD